Intel Core i7 7700, 8GB DDR4 Ram, 1.0TB Hard Drive or 120GB SSD, 22x Dual Layer DVD+/-Rw, Intel HD Graphics, High Definition Audio, Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i5 7400, 8GB DDR4 Ram, 1.0TB Hard Drive or 120GB SSD, 22x Dual Layer DVD+/-Rw, Intel HD Graphics, High Definition Audio, Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i3 7100, 4GB DDR4 Ram, 1.0TB Hard Drive or 120GB SSD, 22x Dual Layer DVD+/-Rw, Intel HD Graphics, High Definition Audio, Windows 10 x64
New 7" Zeepad with android 2.3, WiFi, 720p Video, 800MHz, 3GB
New 7" Coby Kyros with android 2.3, WiFi, 720p Video, 800MHz, 4GB
New 8" Copy Kyros with android 2.3, WiFi, 720p Video, 1GHz, 4GB
New 10" Flytouch with android 2.3, WiFi, 720p Video, 1GHz, 4GB
Southgate Computers' Frequent Customers are offered Gift certificates and extra discounts. Customers qualify for a frequent customer discount card after third purchase.
Southgate Computers offers in store warranties on products. Warranties do not include training. Southgate Computers offer limited training only on products sold or integrated by Southgate. New Computer Systems are sold with one year warranty on parts and labor. Meaning: If a part goes bad within warranty period we will replace it and configure your system at no cost to you. Labor does not include reinstallation or reconfiguring devices as a result of customer misuse or as a result of usage or installation of software or extra hardware that causes the OS to disfunction. A minimum labor charge is normally required. Most Motherboard - CPU - Ram combos sold are tested in customer's presence.
Southgate Computers' offers phone technical support for 3 minutes per phone call. If longer time is required, customer is kindly asked to consider purchasing private lesson certificates. Cost is a) Instore: $30 for 35 minute intervals, b) Onsite: $120 for 1 hour intervals. Purchase of computer products does not in any way include Southgate Computers' experts' time. Time spent on assesing customer's need is the only free time offered. Service and training contracts are available at additional cost. Free Installation offered with memory purchases.
Warranty Invoice or proof of purchase required, failure to provide proof of purchase delays service. No warranties apply to working or physically damaged components. If you are not sure about the cause of your problem, we will provide you with Free limited technical assistance on parts bought at Southgate Computers. For parts bought elsewhere charges apply. Manufacturer's warranty applies to all products sold. Southgate Computers honors warranties (in-store) for all oem components. Retail components warranties are honored by manufacturers. DOA products are exchanged instantly. Instant replacements only within 14 days of purchase, after 14 days product has to go back to manufacturer with approx. 2-6 weeks to process. In the event of a defect in material or workmanship not covered by manufacturer's warranty, Southgate Computers will provide solutions, free of charge (charges on parts apply).
Carry-in or mail-in service can be obtained during the warranty period by bringing or mailing your product, postage pre-paid, adequately insured, to Southgate Computers' store. Warranty is not transferable. Warranty covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship which occur during normal use. It does not cover misuse, maladjustment, overclocking, tweaking beyond designed speeds, improper maintenance, operation, setup, modification or service by unauthorized personnel, or damage caused by acts of nature or electricity company. Any overclocked CPU's or operated under incorrect voltage settings are not covered under warranty. Components set by Southgate Computers (jumpers etc..) and tested in customer's presence are covered under warranty. Any deviation or re-adjustment by customer voids free support and charges may apply.
Complete systems carry one year warranty on parts and labor involved in replacement. No warranties on software compatibility issues, users ability to properly operate system, or improper usage or loading of software. Southgate Computers provides customers with free reinstallation of operating system and drivers for one time only. Min. service charge of $25-$85 applies thereafter.
Excessive dusty operating envirnoments voids warranties on moving parts (fan, power supply, etc..). Part charge applies, labor could be covered.
Memory: Under the same limitations referred to above, memory has one year warranty unless otherwise specified.
CPUs: Under the same limitations referred to above all OEM CPUs have a 30-Day warranty unless otherwise specified. Retail Box CPUs have a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Optical Drives: Under the same limitations referred to above most drives have a 6-Month warranty, or 1 year from manufacture date on drive, whichever is longer, unless otherwise specified.
Please allow 7 days at least from warranty expiration date. No warranty will be honored on the last day (shipping requires up to 7 days). All Individual parts have a parts warranty only. No labor warranty is expressed or implied. Any part returned for warranty testing and replacement, if necessary, must be removed from your computer at the time of return, and all manuals, disks and accessories supplied with it, plus packaging should be brought in. Any person returning parts for warranty testing while still installed in their computer will be subject to a labor fee for any services performed. Returning parts for warranty testing without manuals and accompanying disks may delay service as these items cannot be guaranteed to be in stock or in our software library. Please do not remove warranty tags of items. Tags help us identify components.
Trade-in (Buy Back) Policy: Components and systems can be traded-in or bought back. Southgate Computers reserves the right to refuse trading-in components or systems. Systems and components purchased at Southgate Computers: 20-50% of current list price depending on age, packaging and shape. Items not listed on price sheet will be assessed individually. All parts or systems bought at Southgate Computers are accepted for trade-in.
Return Policy Introduction: Electronic components' prices change very frequently. A newer product causes a price drop on an earlier version of that same product within a few days which makes returns of older product for full credit very difficult. Our trade in policy takes care of such issues. Please read our terms of sale.
1) Absolutely no refunds without original receipt. No refunds on labor.
2) Hard Drives, CPUs, Motherboards, Memory, Cables and Power Supplies: All Sales are final. Returns are subject to Buy Back policy.
3) Most Other Parts: Refunds may be issued for items returned within 15 days of invoice date, provided items are in unused/unopened condition, and the original packing materials are in factory sellable condition. A minimum restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be applied to items not conforming to the above conditions. However, items returned without their original accompanying software (if applicable) may be exchanged for same only - no refunds. Items sold with limited warranties, or as 'AS IS - NO REFUND' clearance items, are non-refundable.
4) Buyback policy allows us to purchase product at 60 to 85% of current published price after 5 days if not physically damaged.
5) No refunds on physically damaged or defective components.
6) Computer Systems: are always subject to a 15% restocking fee. Computer Systems may be returned for a refund within 15 days of purchase. Additional fees will be assessed for systems missing items or damaged.
7) General: Labor, shipping, handling charges, customization fees and all fees for non-cash sales are non-refundable. Fees for non-cash sales are defined as the service fee Southgate Computers pays to its processing agents for credit card transactions and check verification, typically 1.5% to 3% of the total.
8) When Shipping Product: Please pack with foam 2.5" padding and send it prepaid, adequately insured and preferably in the original carton. Do not use the product packaging as a shipping container unless it is strong corrugated cardboard and the product is not sensitive electronics (e.g., computer cases). Allow a minimum of 1.5 to 2 inches of padding around each item. Enclose a copy of the original receipt and a letter detailing the complaint. If the product arrives damaged in shipping, you will need to submit a damage claim to your carrier. Damages are generally limited to $100 unless you purchase insurance.
9) Please obtain a return authorization number (RMA) by calling or e-mailing us. RMA's are valid for 14 days from issue date. Products shipped without a valid RMA number on the outside of the package may be rejected or delayed in processing.
Just Click on the "Pay Now" Button. You will be directed to Pay Pal where you can pay with your credit card, e-check or your Pay Pal Account. You do not need to have a Pay Pal Account! Your transaction is SECURE!